Friday, September 26, 2008

Is he a fake, or just really good at what he does?

Amanda Dominguez:After the recent trip to New York to meet the president of Iran, I was curious to find out how the rest of his trip went and to see how he handled his talks with the United Nations and see if there was any overlap in what he said to us as students, and what he said to world leaders. I was surprisingly disappointed.

Other then my own experience as a resource, I also used an article and video clips from CNN.com that are very interesting and worth watching.

I was shocked to find a contrast in the way he spoke to us as students and then again to the UN. His harsh words and attacks made him seem like a whole different person. This was not the same "humble teacher", as he referred to himself as, that I heard speak. Is he a fraud? Or is he just like any other world leader with an agenda? Should we really be so critical? I am still asking myself the same questions.

No comments: