Monday, May 2, 2022

“2 More Survivors Found 3 Days After China Building Collapse"

 https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-05-03/2-more-survivors-found-3-days-after-china-building-collapse


Megan Campion


The title of my article I am writing about is “2 More Survivors Found 3 Days After China Building Collapse.” This article is from U.S. News and written by Associated Press. There was a six story building that collapsed on Friday in the early afternoon in the Hunan provincial capital of Beijing. There was a woman who was rescued from the building after being buried for about 88 hours. The reason why the building collapsed is unknown so far, but nine people have been arrested for possibly ignoring building codes and for committing other violations as well. I can’t even imagine being buried for 3 days under a building. I’m glad this woman was found alive, but what I wonder is how many are still buried and are alive, and how many are still buried but are dead.

No comments: