Sunday, October 26, 2008

Afghan man get his eyes gouged out!!!!!


Hina Latif:

When I saw this article on the CNN's page, I could not believe my eyes, i have read the headline twice. These people are going way too far!!! For no apparent reason was this man, named Sayed Ghulam, 52 yrs old married with with 7 children. He raisies wheat and popcorn, and has no idea why the attackers attacked him, he says "I don't have any enemies. But they were not letting me talk. They put the AK-47 in my mouth and they were punching me". A spokesperson( Dauoud Ahmadi) for Helmand's governer blames the Taliban fighters, becuase they often kill innocent Afghans. While the Taliban spokes person says "Whenever we carry out an attack we claim responsibility, and that we did not gouge out the mans' eyes". Above is the picture of Ghulam at the hospital recovering, Ahmadi says that Ghulam is a normal farmer and has been a victim along with several others who have gotten their eyes gouged out this year.


No comments: