Sunday, April 29, 2018

North Korea nuclear test site to close in May, South Korea says by Jesus Ponce

This week was quite interesting. North and South Korea agreed to end the ongoing war. North Korea also agreed to shut down one of its nuclear test sites. This may be great news but I’m still skeptical. This country was once seen as the enemy, but now they’re being seen as equals. Why would they shut down a site? I think they have something planned in case things don’t go well with Trump.

Kim Jung-un is now being seen an empathetic leader. I’ll be honest, the man is a genius. When he asked Moon to enter the North Korean side my mind went crazy. It was a full proof plan. The guy literally new what to do to get the rest of the world on his side.

Now we have to see how the talks with Trump go. They went very well with Moon so hopefully the same happens. I still think there has to be more to Kim. Don’t get me wrong, this is all great news but I think Kim is hiding something. He followed the same leadership as the past dictators so why the sudden change?

No comments: