Thursday, May 5, 2016

China rising to the top

In the article I read today it spoke of how well China is doing and that one day they will surpass the U.S. economy. They are rising in more than one way. With their booming economy they have made more allies and lost a few enemies, on top of that they are also modernizing their military. Although this is true, the one thing in the article that stuck out to me most is that they said that China is lagging behind us technologically. I always thought of them having very good technology because it seems like the majority of our products come from there. Overall I thought that it was a very interesting article and it taught me a lot about China's strengths and weaknesses.


https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/united-states/2016-04-13/once-and-future-superpower

Pat Gallagher

No comments: