Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Should All Jews Be Scared?

Being a Jewish Woman with family all over the world, this worries me. Jewish people have been targets forever and now even while buying food? I believe we need to look further into the why those terrorist planned and attacked that Jewish grocery store but now we cannot since they are dead and woman is still MIA. Students outside Jewish schools are being harmed? What is our world coming to? We need to start talking and asking why... Should me being a young Jewish woman in Naperville, give me a fearful life ahead of me? Lets start talking and asking questions!




Danielle Wright


http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/14/opinion/after-paris-attack-many-jews-question-their-future-in-france.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=c-column-top-span-region&region=c-column-top-span-region&WT.nav=c-column-top-span-region&_r=0

No comments: