Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Tom Brady: Retires or Not yet?

 Brady's Retirement plan seemed to be leaked on Saturday. However, he replied back to the media Monday, where he said on his podcast that he was not ready to finalize his retirement plans.

This is what Tom Brady said about his retirement on an Instagram post:

“This is difficult for me to write, but here it goes: I am not going to make that competitive commitment anymore, I have loved my NFL career, and now it is time to focus my time and energy on other things that require my attention.” With his retirement message, he thanked many people, including the Buc's organization Patriots and their fans.

Tom Brady, who will turn 45 this year, has mentioned over the last few years that he wants to spend time with his family and focus on new ventures like his heath company, TB12, clothing, and NFT.

Jake Moore

https://www.wowt.com/2022/02/01/tom-brady-announces-hes-retiring-nfl/

No comments: